"The biggest thing when I started was how friendly everyone is. They are so willing to help and the staff teamwork stood out." - Kathleen
- ALSM is a faith-based organization with more than 60 years of service that is responsive to the needs of our staff and our community.
- Caring staff who are dedicated to providing quality care and are committed to fulfilling our mission statement "to serve people through a ministry of love, compassion and mercy in the name of our Lord, Jesus Christ."
- Competitive wages based on years of service
- Choice Benefits Program for full and part-time team members
- Counseling services - ALSM provides five sessions free of charge
- Child care benefit - ALSM provides a 10% discount on child care fees at an ALSM Growing Years Early Learning Center
- SDLC benefit - ALSM provides a 10% discount on child care fees at an ALSM Senior Daily Living Center
- Tuition reimbursement - Full and part-time employees are eligible to participate after one year of service; ALSM provides up to $500 three times per year for employment-related courses
- Pension - Eligible to contribute after one year of employment if all requirements are met
- Membership to credit unions - PSECU and Belco
- Earn Paid Time Off (PTO) as you work
- Staff Team Member Recognition
- Recognition for years of service
- Opportunity to live healthier lives through the continuing initiatives of the Wellness Program
- Blessing Bucks program - earn Blessing Bucks for your efforts that are above and beyond your job duties and redeem them for a variety of gifts
- Extensive orientation program
- Opportunities and support for continued professional development
- Annual evaluations to develop your skills
- Mileage reimbursement for selected programs
- Monthly employee newsletter Genesis
Allegheny Lutheran Social Ministries is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you have any questions, please contact the Human Resources Department at 814.696.4500 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org