In-Home Personal Care and Support
Our ALSM at Home program provides trained caregivers to help sustain senior adults in the comfort of their own homes, so they can lead their lives as independently as possible.
Working with the client and their family or existing caregivers, our competent, compassionate and professional team members and caregivers establish an individualized care plan. Our program offers flexible scheduling, too. Depending on need, we can provide services in two hour visits or for longer blocks of time, whether once or twice a week or every day.
The in-home care plan can include:
- Assistance as needed with personal care (including bathing, dressing and personal grooming)
- Meal preparation
- Light housekeeping and laundry
- Errands for those unable to leave their home
- Medication reminders
- Companion services
- Assistance in locating additional resources to help manage care needs
- Respite for family caregivers
Your Home. Your Time. Your Needs.
In-home care through ALSM at Home can be scheduled according to your needs. Our team members and caregivers have been screened and trained to meet ALSM’s high standards of employment. These standards include:
- A minimum of 40 hours of training
- Basic first aid and CPR certification
- Training by registered nurses to provide personal care
- Pre-employment criminal history clearances and medical evaluation
- Annual tuberculosis (TB) screening
- Regular monitoring by supervisory and nursing staff
We work with our staff and you to develop a schedule that offers as much consistency in caregivers as possible. We know that relationships often form, and we try to accommodate participants’ preferences.
ALSM at Home is available in Blair County. For more information, call us at 1‑814‑696‑4568 or toll free at 1‑855‑280‑2576.