Beautician/Barber – Independent Contractor
The Lutheran Home at Hollidaysburg
is seeking a
• Schedule residents for and provide hair care services.
• Purchase and furnish all supplies necessary to perform beautician/barber services.
• Maintain beauty shop equipment in good working order.
• Maintain sanitary conditions consistent with state and local regulations applicable to beautician/barber services and long term nursing care.
• Notify administration and nursing staff immediately of incident or injury sustained by resident, visitor, or team member that occurs in the beauty shop or in the course of providing beautician/barber services.
• Obtain the assistance of a member of the nursing staff when transferring non-ambulatory residents in or out of equipment chairs.
• Never leaves a resident unattended.
• Able to provide a valid beautician license and appropriate liability insurance.
• Customer-focused and passionate about providing exceptional service to our caring residents.
• Processes customer payments, billing, etc.
• Experienced in cutting, coloring, perming, and styling women’s hair and has barbering skills for men’s hair.
• Friendly, fun, and enjoys interacting with our seniors!
This is a non-supervisory position that reports to the Nursing home Administrator.
998 Logan Blvd.
Altoona, PA 16602
FAX: (814) 696-4561
ALLEGHENY LUTHERAN SOCIAL MINISTRIES
is an Equal Opportunity Employer