Head Start/Early Head Start
has an opening for a
(Connect. Acquire. Reach. Empower)
• Assists families on a short-term basis in identifying, developing, and obtaining resources needed to reach family and school readiness guidelines.
• Conducts home visits and coordinates comprehensive services with community resources to assist families in self-sufficiency as well as promote the growth and development of the Head Start child and family.
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Services or a related field.
• Four years of experience working in family case management.
• Valid PA driver’s license and valid automobile insurance with access to a car.
• Act 31, 83, 34/151 and FBI clearances.
• Valid First Aid/CPR certification.
This is a non-supervisory position that reports to the Director of HS/EHS.
The hours are flexible, ranging from 15 to 24 hours per week through December 31st, 2020,
and may include some evenings or weekends.
998 Logan Blvd.
Altoona, PA 16602
FAX: (814) 696-4561
ALLEGHENY LUTHERAN SOCIAL MINISTRIES
is an Equal Opportunity Employer