Charge Nurse/LPN – Personal Care
The Lutheran Home of Johnstown
has openings for
FULL TIME – 2nd SHIFT
OCCASIONAL – ALL SHIFTS
- Provides nursing care to the residents and supervises the day to day operations of personal care assistants.
- Reports all accidents/incidents and changes in a resident’s condition observed on shift.
- Graduate of an approved LPN program and one year of experience in a long term care facility or other related healthcare facility.
- Training in rehabilitative and restorative nursing practices a plus.
- Ability to lift, push, pull, and move a minimum of 50 pounds.
This is a supervisory position that reports to the Personal Care Manager.
The hours and days of work vary as needed.
998 Logan Blvd.
Altoona, PA 16602
ALLEGHENY LUTHERAN SOCIAL MINISTRIES
is an Equal Opportunity Employer