The Lutheran Home of Johnstown has openings for
FULL TIME – 1ST SHIFT
OCCASIONAL – ALL SHIFTS
- Provides nursing care to the residents and supervises the day to day operations of nurse assistants.
- Reports all accidents/incidents and changes in resident’s condition observed on shift.
- GPN or graduate of an LPN program. Preferred one year experience in LTC.
- Ability to lift, push, pull, and move a minimum of 50 pounds.
- Position works three weekends on, one weekend off.
This is a supervisory position that reports to the Director of Nursing.
The hours and days of work vary as needed.
998 Logan Blvd.
Altoona, PA 16602
Or online at www.alsm.org
ALLEGHENY LUTHERAN SOCIAL MINISTRIES IS AN
Equal Opportunity Employer