Co-Teacher (Head Start/Bedford)
Head Start/Bedford has an opening for a
PART TIME – 1st SHIFT
MONDAY THROUGH FRIDAY
NO WEEKENDS OR HOLIDAYS
• Develops and implements pre-school classroom sessions in collaboration with other agencies and school districts.
• Conducts home visits with families.
• Associates, Bachelors or advanced degree in Early Childhood Education or related degree with at least 15 credits in ECE or Child Development.
• Experience related to care and development of young children.
• Valid driver’s license and act 33, 34/151 and FBI clearances are required.
This is a part-time, non-supervisory position.
It is approximately 30-35 hours per week during the school year.
998 Logan Blvd.
Altoona, PA 16602
Fax: (814) 696-4561
ALLEGHENY LUTHERAN SOCIAL MINISTRIES
is an Equal Opportunity Employer