Head Start/ Early Head Start of Bedford/Fulton Counties
has an opening for an
FULL TIME – 1ST SHIFT
• Plans, develops, coordinates, carries out, and evaluates the day-to-day implementation of all phases of the child development component in accordance with Head Start/Early Head Start performance standards to ensure the highest degree of quality services are provided.
• Bachelor or advanced degree in Early Childhood Education or Baccalaureate or advanced degree and equivalent coursework in ECE with early education teaching experience.
• Must possess two years of supervisory experience.
• Must possess three years of working with low-income children and families.
• Valid Driver’s license, Act 33, 34/151 and FBI Clearances.
This is a supervisory position that reports to the Director of Head start/ Early Head Start.
The schedule runs from Monday to Friday with limited evenings or weekends.
998 Logan Blvd
Altoona, PA 16648
FAX: (814) 696-4561
ALLEGHENY LUTHERAN SOCIAL MINISTRIES IS AN
Equal Opportunity Employer