Environmental Services Manager
The Lutheran Home at Johnstown
has an opening for an
ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICES MANAGER
• Plans, organizes, develops, evaluates, and manages Environmental Services, to include Maintenance, Housekeeping, and Laundry.
• Assures that the community is maintained in a safe, clean, well-maintained, and comfortable manner.
• Chairs the Safety Committee
• Assures there is an adequate supply of laundry/linen on hand at all times to meet the needs of the residents.
• Associate degree in Building or Maintenance.
• Three years of supervisory experience in a maintenance-related capacity.
• Must be available evenings and weekends as needed and for emergent situations and on-call rotation.
This is a salaried, supervisory position that reports to the Nursing Home Administrator.
The hours and days of work vary as needed.
Apply by August 23rd, 2018 to:
998 Logan Blvd
Altoona, PA 16602
FAX: (814) 696-4561
ALLEGHENY LUTHERAN SOCIAL MINISTRIES IS AN
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER