Executive Secretary – Temp to Perm
The Logan Office of ALSM has an opening for an
FULL TIME TEMP TO PERM
• Supports the President/CEO by taking/transcribing meeting minutes, coordinating meetings, planning business trips, answering phone calls, managing information requests; preparing reports and presentations, and proactively anticipating the needs of the President/CEO.
• Handles sensitive and confidential information which requires discretion and diplomacy.
• Minimum of an Associate’s degree in Business Administration or a related field preferred.
• Minimum of three years of Administrative Support experience at the executive level is required.
• Excellent organizational skills, written and oral communication skills, prior experience in working with Boards, and a solid understanding of Board governance is required.
• Proficiency in taking and transcribing Board-level minutes and the ability to anticipate/plan ahead are key skills in order for the candidate to be successful.
This is a full time, temp to perm, non-supervisory position that reports to the President/CEO.
The hours are 8am to 4pm, Monday through Friday.
998 Logan Blvd.
Altoona, PA 16602
FAX: (814) 696-4561
ALLEGHENY LUTHERAN SOCIAL MINISTRIES IS AN
Equal Opportunity Employer