Family Services Assistant (Head Start)
Head Start/Early Head Start
has an opening for a
FAMILY SERVICES ASSISTANT
PART TIME – 1st SHIFT
• Assists staff with the planning and facilitation of activities designed to educate and support parents in their role as primary teachers and caregivers of their children.
• Assists staff in tracking information from family and program activities.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Minimum of one year of experience working with young children.
• Valid Driver’s license, Act 33, 34/151 and FBI Clearances.
This is a non-supervisory position that reports to the Child Development Supervisor and is six hours per day,
Monday through Friday, during the school year.
998 Logan Blvd
Altoona, PA 16648
FAX: (814) 696-4561
ALLEGHENY LUTHERAN SOCIAL MINISTRIES IS AN
Equal Opportunity Employer