Family Services Assistant
Head Start/Early Head Start
has an opening for a
FAMILY SERVICES ASSISTANT
OCCASIONAL – 1st SHIFT
NO WEEKENDS OR HOLIDAYS
• Assists staff in working with pre-school children.
• Monitors children riding the Head Start bus and assists in the classroom.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• A current CDA or completed within three years of hire. Two years of experience working with children or comparable skills.
• Valid Driver’s license, Act 33, 34/151 and FBI Clearances.
This is a non-supervisory position that reports to the Child Development Supervisor and
will vary from 28 to 35 hours per week during the school year.
998 Logan Blvd
Altoona, PA 16648
FAX: (814) 696-4561
ALLEGHENY LUTHERAN SOCIAL MINISTRIES
is an Equal Opportunity Employer