Family Services Case Manager – Head Start
Head Start/Early Head Start
has an opening for a
FAMILY SERVICES CASE MANAGER
FULL TIME – 1st SHIFT
MONDAY THRU FRIDAY
NO HOLIDAYS OR WEEKENDS
• Provides cross component case management for designated families and assists in the implementation of the social service, parent involvement, and health and nutrition components.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred in Social Work, Human Services, Family Services, Counseling or related field.
• Current credential or certification in Social Work, Human Services, Family Services, Counseling or a related field; or credential or certification earned within 18 months of date of hire.
• Three years of work-related experience required.
• Valid Driver’s license, Act 33, 34/151, and FBI Clearances.
This is a non-supervisory position that reports to the Family Services Manager.
It is 40 hours per week, 45 weeks per year.
915 Hickory St.
Hollidaysburg, PA 16648
FAX: (814) 696-4561
ALLEGHENY LUTHERAN SOCIAL MINISTRIES
is an Equal Opportunity Employer