Health Nutrition Aide
Head Start in McConnellsburg, Fulton County
has an opening for a
PART TIME – 1ST SHIFT
MONDAY – FRIDAY SCHEDULE
• Serves and cleans up from serving meals during Head Start class times.
• Purchases and inventories supplies and may assist in the classroom.
• High School Diploma or equivalent required.
• Must be willing to attend ServSafe classes. Experience working with food service preferred.
• Valid Driver’s license, Act 33, 34/151 and FBI Clearances.
This is a non-supervisory position that reports to the Health/Nutrition Manager
and will typically work four days per week during the school year.
998 Logan Blvd.
Altoona, PA 16602
FAX: (814) 696-4561
ALLEGHENY LUTHERAN SOCIAL MINISTRIES
is an Equal Opportunity Employer