Head Start/Early Head Start
has an opening for a
PART TIME – 1st SHIFT
MONDAY TO FRIDAY SCHEDULE
• Provides assistance in all health and food service functions.
• Purchases and inventories supplies and may assist in the classroom.
• High School Diploma or equivalent required.
• ServSafe Food Certification preferred but not required until after employment.
• Experience working with nutrition preferred.
• Valid Driver’s license, Act 33, 34/151 and FBI Clearances.
This is a non-supervisory position that reports to the Health/Nutrition Professional
and will typically work four days per week during the school year.
998 Logan Blvd.
Altoona, PA 16602
FAX: (814) 696-4561
ALLEGHENY LUTHERAN SOCIAL MINISTRIES
is an Equal Opportunity Employer