Home Care Aides
The ALSM @ Home Programs of
Blair, Cambria, and Somerset Counties have openings for
HOME CARE AIDES
• Provide routine personal care services to assigned clients in their homes.
• Report all accidents/incidents and changes in client’s condition observed on shift.
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Ability to lift, push, pull, and move a minimum of 50 pounds.
• Must have a valid PA driver’s license and reliable transportation.
These are non-supervisory positions that report to the Senior Services Manager or the Community Support Services Manager.
The hours and days of work vary as needed.
998 Logan Blvd
Altoona, PA 16602
FAX: (814) 696-4561
ALLEGHENY LUTHERAN SOCIAL MINISTRIES IS AN
Equal Opportunity Employer