Home Visit Supervisor
Head Start/Early Head Start
has an opening for an
HOME VISIT SUPERVISOR
FULL TIME – 1ST SHIFT
MONDAY THRU FRIDAY
• Plans, implements, and monitors child development services by home visitors, ensuring adequate materials, resources, and supervision necessary to provide quality services.
• Acts as liaison to component staff of ALSM Children’s Services.
• Assists with ERSEA within the program as requested.
• Coordinates and assists with facilitating required child health and developmental screenings.
• Assists home visitors with planning and facilitating the field trips and playgroups.
• Bachelor’s or advanced degree in Early Childhood Education or a Bachelor’s or advanced degree with equivalent coursework in Early Childhood Education with Early Education Teaching Experience.
• Two years of work experience as a Home Visitor in Human Services or Early Childhood fields.
• Two years of working with children ages birth to five
• Two years of supervisory experience preferred.
• Valid Driver’s license, Act 33, 34/151 and FBI Clearances.
This is a supervisory position that reports to the Education Manager.
998 Logan Blvd
Altoona, PA 16648
FAX: (814) 696-4561
ALLEGHENY LUTHERAN SOCIAL MINISTRIES
is an Equal Opportunity Employer