The Human Resources Department at Logan
has an opening for an
• Responsible for administering ALSM’s Choice Benefits Program.
• Oversees the enrollment process, billing requirements and reconciliation; assures compliance and reports all necessary information to required agencies; tracks eligibility and communicates changes.
• Coordinates workers compensation program, OSHA, leave of absences and unemployment compensation.
• Generalist employee relations duties.
• Bachelor’s degree in HR Management or related field; or the equivalent year for year of benefits-related experience.
• Minimum of two years of experience working with employee benefit programs.
• Excellent communication skills required.
This is a non-supervisory position that reports to the Vice President of Human Resources.
998 Logan Blvd.
Altoona, PA 16602
FAX: (814) 696-4561
ALLEGHENY LUTHERAN SOCIAL MINISTRIES
is an Equal Opportunity Employer