LPN/Life Enrichment Assistant
The Altoona Senior Daily Living Center
has an opening for an
LPN/LIFE ENRICHMENT ASSISTANT
OCCASIONAL – 1st SHIFT
MONDAY – FRIDAY
• Provides nursing care to the participants and reports all accidents/incidents and changes in a participant’s condition observed during work hours.
• Participates in the development, maintenance, and implementation of the facility’s quality assurance program for the nursing services.
• Assists in planning, developing, and carrying out the activity programs of the facility; assists with personal care needs of clients.
• Current license to practice as an LPN in PA.
• Ability to lift, push, pull, and move a minimum of 50 pounds.
This is a supervisory position that reports to the SDLC Manager. The hours and days vary as needed.
998 Logan Blvd.
Altoona, PA 16602
ALLEGHENY LUTHERAN SOCIAL MINISTRIES
is an Equal Opportunity Employer