LPN/Resident Care Manager
The Oaks at Pleasant Gap
has an opening for a
LPN/RESIDENT CARE MANAGER
FULL TIME – EXEMPT
• Provides, oversees, and supervises the care provided to residents.
• Supports the day-to-day nursing activities performed by the Personal Care Companions.
• Supervision must be in coordination with the current state, federal and local standards, guidelines and regulations that govern the facility and as may be required by the Personal Care Administrator.
• Graduate of an approved LPN program and maintains a current, active license.
• One year of experience in a long-term care facility or other related health care facility required.
• Training in rehabilitative and restorative nursing practices required.
• Ability to lift, push, pull, and move a minimum of 50 lbs.
This is a supervisory exempt position that reports to the Personal Care Administrator.
The days and hours vary as needed.
998 Logan Blvd.
Altoona, PA 16602
FAX: (814) 696-4561
ALLEGHENY LUTHERAN SOCIAL MINISTRIES
is an Equal Opportunity Employer