The Lutheran Home at Johnstown
has an opening for a
LICENSED PRACTICAL NURSE
• Plans, develops, organizes, implements, evaluates, and coordinates resident assessment functions with supervision and oversight from an RN/Nursing Supervisor.
• Coordinates staff in-services, ensuring that all personnel follow procedures for proper and complete documentation on current resident conditions.
• Serves as a consultant to the Restorative Nurse Coordinator.
• Current PA LPN license and two years of experience in a long term care setting,
• Thorough understanding of MDS 3.0, PPS, and Case Mix.
• Ability to train and lead clinical staff in resident assessment criteria.
• Prior LPNAC experience preferred.
This is a supervisory position that reports to the Nursing Home Administrator.
The hours and days vary as needed.
998 Logan Blvd
Altoona, PA 16602
FAX: (814) 696-4561
ALLEGHENY LUTHERAN SOCIAL MINISTRIES
is an Equal Opportunity Employer