The Lutheran Home at Johnstown
has an opening for an
• Plans, organizes, and manages the Maintenance Staff and function.
• Assures that the community is maintained in a safe and comfortable manner.
• Chairs the Safety Committee.
• Well developed and maintained emergency preparedness plan to include preventative maintenance schedules.
• Maintains standards according to Department of Health (DOH)/Life Safety.
• Develop and oversee work order process for community.
• Associate degree in Building or Maintenance; Bachelor’s degree preferred.
• Minimum of three years of supervisory experience in a maintenance-related capacity.
• Minimum of three years of experience working in a long-term or health care setting; solid knowledge of DOH regulations.
• Working knowledge of various mechanical, electrical, plumbing, fire alarm systems, building codes and safety regulations including OSHA.
• Must be available evenings and weekends as needed and for emergent situations and on-call rotation.
This is a salaried, supervisory position that reports to the Nursing Home Administrator.
The hours and days of work vary as needed.
998 Logan Blvd
Altoona, PA 16602
FAX: (814) 696-4561
ALLEGHENY LUTHERAN SOCIAL MINISTRIES IS AN
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER