Maintenance Worker III/HVAC-Certified
Allegheny Lutheran Social Ministries
has an opening for a
MAINTENANCE WORKER III
FULL TIME – 1st SHIFT
- Maintains and repairs Heating and HVAC systems in accordance with established policies, procedures, and regulatory code and compliance.
- Configures layout/design and installs low voltage wiring.
- Runs after-hours calls as required.
- Provides excellent customer service.
- Five years of experience in the maintenance, repair or installation of Heating and HVAC systems, units, and equipment; or an Associate’s degree in refrigeration/HVAC systems; or successful completion of a two-year post-secondary technical refrigeration/HVAC training program; or an equivalent combination of experience and training.
- Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Universal Certification and the ability to lift, push, pull and move a minimum of 50 lbs. are required.
- Travel throughout an eight-county area.
This is a non-supervisory position that will report to the Senior Vice President of Finance.
The days and hours vary as needed.
998 Logan Blvd.
Altoona, PA 16602
FAX: (814) 696-4561
ALLEGHENY LUTHERAN SOCIAL MINISTRIES
is an Equal Opportunity Employer