The Lutheran Home of Hollidaysburg
has an opening for a
• Performs computerized scheduling of all nursing staff to maintain state-required PPD; adheres to PTO requests/standard, attendance policies, and hours to be worked based on team member status.
• Schedules emergency and replacement services with team members and/or staffing agencies.
• Works on the floor as a CNA when not handling scheduling responsibilities; reviews care plans daily and records all entries on flow sheets, charts, etc.
• Certified Nurse Aide in PA or eligibility pending.
• One year of scheduling experience preferred.
• MS Office to include Word, Excel, and Outlook
• Ability to lift, push, pull, and move a minimum of 50 pounds.
This is a non-supervisory position that reports to the Director of Nursing.
The hours and days vary as needed.
998 Logan Blvd.
Altoona, PA 16602
FAX: (814) 696-4561
ALLEGHENY LUTHERAN SOCIAL MINISTRIES
is an Equal Opportunity Employer