Personal Care Assistant/Med Tech
The Lutheran Home at Johnstown
has openings for
PERSONAL CARE ASSISTANT/MED-TECHS
OCCASIONAL – ALL SHIFTS
• Performs all prescribed med passes during shift according to orders.
• Provides routine personal care to residents.
• Reports all accidents/incidents and changes in a resident’s condition observed on shift.
• High School Diploma or equivalent.
• Ability to lift, push, pull, and move a minimum of 50 pounds.
• Medication Technician certification required for Med Tech position.
These are non-supervisory positions that report to the Personal Care Manager.
The hours and days of work vary as needed.
998 Logan Blvd
Altoona, PA 16602
FAX: (814) 696-4561
ALLEGHENY LUTHERAN SOCIAL MINISTRIES
is an Equal Opportunity Employer