Pre-K Counts Classroom Teacher
Head Start Pre-K Counts/Bedford
has an opening for a
PRE-K COUNTS CLASSROOM TEACHER
FULL TIME – 1st SHIFT
NO WEEKENDS OR HOLIDAYS
- Plans, organizes, develops, and implements a program plan to include individualized activities for each child and family in the home and classroom to ensure that the highest quality services are provided.
- Bachelor’s or advanced degree in Early Childhood Education required.
- PA Level 1 teaching certification required.
- Experience working with young children.
- Must have valid PA. Driver’s license. Act 31 and 34/151 and FBI clearances required.
This is a supervisory position that reports to the PKC Coordinator.
Apply by to:
998 Logan Blvd
Altoona, PA 16602
FAX: (814) 696-4561
ALLEGHENY LUTHERAN SOCIAL MINISTRIES
is an Equal Opportunity Employer