The Senior Daily Living Center of Somerset
has an opening for a
- Provides care to participants and reports all accidents/incidents and changes in participants’ conditions observed during work hours.
- Participates in the development, maintenance, and implementation of the plan of care for participants.
- Documents changes and implements the individual’s plan of care.
- Assists with the provision of personal care and therapeutic activities.
- Associate’s degree required. Experience with developmentally disabled individuals or seniors preferred.
- Ability to lift, push, pull, and move a minimum of 50 pounds.
This is a non-supervisory position that reports to the SDLC Manager.
The hours and days vary as needed.
Allegheny Lutheran Social Ministries
998 Logan Blvd.
Altoona, PA 16602
ALLEGHENY LUTHERAN SOCIAL MINISTRIES IS AN
Equal Opportunity Employer