Registered Nurse – Personal Care
The Lutheran Home of Johnstown
has an opening for a
FULL TIME – 1ST SHIFT
• Performs all prescribed med passes during shift according to orders.
• Provides nursing care to the residents and supervises the day to day operations of personal care assistants/med techs.
• Reports all accidents/incidents and changes in a resident’s condition observed on shift.
• Graduate of an RN program and a current PA license.
• Minimum one year of experience in a long-term care setting preferred.
• Ability to lift, push, pull, and move a minimum of 50 pounds.
This is a supervisory position that reports to the Personal Care Manager.
The hours and days of work vary as needed.
998 Logan Blvd.
Altoona, PA 16602
ALLEGHENY LUTHERAN SOCIAL MINISTRIES
is an Equal Opportunity Employer