RN Restorative Coordinator
The Lutheran Home at Hollidaysburg
is looking for a
RN RESTORATIVE COORDINATOR
FULL TIME – 1ST SHIFT
• Evaluate and assess resident needs to establish restorative programs that maximize the resident’s existing abilities, emphasize independence instead of dependence, and minimize the negative effects of disability.
• Provide education and training related to restorative programs to nursing team.
• Follow up in incident reports.
• Support DON with additional duties as needed.
• Fill in as RN/Nursing Supervisor as needed.
• Current PA RN license.
• Minimum of two years of experience working in skilled nursing.
• Working knowledge and understanding of restorative nursing practices.
This is a full time salaried position that reports to the Director of Nursing.
998 Logan Blvd.
Altoona, PA 16602
FAX: (814) 696-4561
ALLEGHENY LUTHERAN SOCIAL MINISTRIES
is an Equal Opportunity Employer