RNAC – $5,000 Sign-On/Retention Bonus!!
The Lutheran Home at Johnstown
is looking for an
(REGISTERED NURSE ASSESSMENT COORDINATOR)
The Lutheran Home at Johnstown is offering a $5,000 sign-on/retention bonus for an RNAC. Bonuses will be paid in increments over a specified period of time.
- Plans, coordinates, directs, and completes documentation of all resident assessments.
- Coordinates staff in-services.
- Ensures that all personnel follow procedures for proper and complete documentation on current resident conditions.
- Conducts the MDS assessment for all residents including new admissions, annual assessment, quarterly review, and level of care and condition changes.
- Develops resident care plans for the residents and acts as a resource person for the preparation of care plans for other units.
- Serves as a consultant to the Restorative Nurse Coordinator.
- Coordinates discharge and transfers of residents in concert with the social services department.
- Coordinates and conducts care plan/interdisciplinary team meetings.
- Participates in management weekend rotation.
- Current PA RN license, two years of experience in a long term care setting, thorough understanding of MDS 3.0, PPS, and Case Mix.
- Ability to train and lead clinical staff in resident assessment criteria.
- Prior RNAC experience preferred.
This is a supervisory position that reports to the Nursing Home Administrator.
998 Logan Blvd
Altoona, PA 16602
FAX: (814) 696-4561
ALLEGHENY LUTHERAN SOCIAL MINISTRIES
is an Equal Opportunity Employer