Social Service Professional
The Lutheran Home of Hollidaysburg
has an opportunity for a
SOCIAL SERVICE PROFESSIONAL
- Plans, organizes, implements, evaluates, and directs the overall operation of Social Services as directed by the Administrator.
- Assures that the medically related emotional and social needs of the residents are met/maintained on an individual basis.
- Participates in discharge planning, development, and implementation of social care plans and resident assessments.
- Support the referral and admissions process for the entire campus
- Serves as grievance officer for the healthcare center.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in a Health/Human Services-related field; BSW preferred.
- One year of experience in social services in a long term nursing community, hospital, or other related medical facility.
This is a professional, non-supervisory position that reports to the
Nursing Home Administrator.
998 Logan Blvd.
Altoona, PA 16602
FAX: (814) 696-4561
ALLEGHENY LUTHERAN SOCIAL MINISTRIES
is an Equal Opportunity Employer