Lutheran Commons at Berlin Pike
As people age, where they live after retirement is a concern, especially for those on limited or fixed incomes. Lutheran Commons at Berlin Pike offers these seniors the opportunity to live in a caring, independent setting where they are free to live life to its fullest.
Life at Lutheran Commons at Berlin Pike nurtures involvement and encourages interaction with neighbors. We believe that people of all ages should enjoy the company of friends. In fact, this is the perfect stage of life to make new ones!
There are always opportunities for socializing at Lutheran Commons:
- The first-floor community room’s kitchen provides the ideal environment for new friends to share activities together or for residents to gather with old friends and family.
- The technology room provides computer and internet access for residents to stay in touch with friends and family members, or to conduct research.
- Residents appreciate the convenience of the health and wellness room, which makes it easy for them to exercise and stay healthy.
- A craft room is available to all residents to work on projects.
- Sitting areas on each floor provide comfortable places for residents to relax or visit with friends and family.
When it’s time for peace and quiet, residents enjoy the solitude of one of the 32 private, warm and inviting apartments. With a well-designed, 539-square-foot floor plan, each one-bedroom apartment has a walk-in shower. Wheelchair-accessible apartments are available and located conveniently on the first floor.
Laundry facilities are available on each floor, as is limited storage area for residents. Small pets are welcome.
Participants must meet income guidelines established by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) and be at least 62 years of age.
Contact Lutheran Commons at Berlin Pike
443 Berlin Plank Road, Somerset, PA 15501
1-814-443-4440 or toll free 1-800-400-2285